We are pleased to offer the full range of RYA Interactive Distance learning courses, providing a convenient alternative way to study an RYA theory course. Ideally suited to those Yacht Skippers and crew who cannot spare the time to attend an intensive course at our training facilities in Hamble.
Interactive online courses:
- The Short Range VHF Certificate course (exam fee applies)
- Professional Practices and Responsibilities (PPR)
Online Interactive Navigation Courses
We also offer Navigation at Home study options which allow you to complete:
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship
- RYA Day Skipper Theory
- RYA Coastal Skipper and Yachtmaster Theory
- RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Theory
All of these courses can be taken in your own time and at your own convenience.
Using our online interactive courses you have total control over the speed at which you study, when and where you take the RYA exams. You really can learn at any time and anywhere you happen to be; office, home, even when travelling. Studying can be fitted in around your social life and work routine.
All the study material that you will need to complete your course is included; study manuals, practice charts, RYA and Admiralty booklets and online training almanac or practice navigation tables. RYA exam fees and course directions.
The RYA Day Skipper course also includes:
- Plotter, dividers, rope, pencils, erasers and all the essential hardware (hardware pack option).
Plus! you will get e-mail support from our team of dedicated course tutors.